December 3, 2011

The sixth sense




You might not believe me telling you that it is my first time watching this movie entitled "the sixth sense".

The movie  was released in the year 1999, rough estimate tells me that Im in grade 5 at that time.  I even could remember asking a good childhood friend of mine, Venice Doron, telling me that the movie was so scarry that prevents her from having a good sleep that night. Being cautious enough, I decided not to watch this movie so that I could not ruin my sleep just like what happened to her.

I thought the movie was a masterpiece. Bruce Willis did a good job in his role but the child, Haley Joel Osment did a better job. Osment gave integrity to his character and every emotions needed for the scene was adequate. The little kid could act! Making a boy act  an age where toys are the only thing that matters, means a natural talent.

I love everything about this movie. It was well crafted, planned and directed. I even regret of not watching this movie before. I felt I was so way-behind!

But hey, Where's Haley Joel Osment now??

No comments: