March 22, 2008

Reunion with Cheenee


Upon receiving a text message from Cheenee (my sis in UPS) that she is in Dumaguete, I was so excited to meet her and talk to her once again.

She really look good and sexy as she was wearing her light blue shirt and kinky shorts. We talk about a lot of things. Although, we haven't seen each other for quite some time, we still have the bond we had way back then. I really miss her and was happy so her again!

Allow me to tell how i knew cheenee way back before we become brothers and sisters in the same organization:

It was Clint Ordoyo, a good friend of mine and happened to be Cheenee's boyfriend in 2005, introduced me to her. Then I later knew that she was residing in the same dormitory with my crush. Then i tried to befriend her and ask her help for my courting-plans. After then, I later knew she entered a fraternity/Sorority named Upsilon Phi Sigma. She recruited me but I refused to. (was a creepy anti-frat by that time).

I had to admit that I had a crush on her before. hehehe (she knows). heehhe
It was when I decided to join the same organization that I really knew Cheenee and became one of my closest sis in the organization.

BACKTRACKS...... Cheenee left dumaguete after the closing of the first semester of 2007. She happened to be the Grand Archon of Upsilon Phi Sigma.

The picture above was taken when I visit Cheenee in her dance troupe practices at the Luce auditorium. As to the date..... i forgot!

No comments: