February 10, 2012

Doha Food Festival 2012

After weeks of spending overtime at work, I need to refuel my happy hormones; and the best way to do it is eating good food!

I invited two of my friends who spoke the same language as mine to join me in breaking the monotony of our routines. Gladly, Laarni and Stepahnie were spontaneous enough to accompany me with my food triping...

We spent our night at the Doha Food festival where we got to taste cheap hotel dishes at a bargain price.  Foods are overflowing everywhere with different labels coming from different countries.

The place was packed with a lot of people, locals and expats-alike; and there is food for everyone. Though sold at a very cheap price, its presentation and hygiene weren't compromised. The table, chairs were decorated for a fine dinning experience. From 6pm to 11pm, were were just walking-eating-sitting-walking-eating. Our stomachs were filled too much, giving an impression that it wanted to explode.

Congratulations to the organizers of the DOHA FOOD FESTIVAL and to QATAR, you never failed to impress us.

 With a feeling of wanting more time to enjoy, my two friends were kind enough to let me experience how it is like to party in Qatar. They took me to Sheraton hotel and we danced the night away at the club to the beat of the music.

Just like anyone else, we grooved at the dance floor and let the music take control. 

It was a fun night for me and I am looking forward for more party nights with my friends.


No comments: