February 3, 2012

Smoker me

Everyone knows that smoking is bad for their health but still almost everyone does it. I was always curious why a lot of people spends money to just burn it on cigars. I see people who smoke before as those who wants to claim a spot on a social hierarchy and that's me on a third person speaking.

Now, Im on the side of smokers. 

It started with a dare from a woman who says Im too much of a "good boy" and still acts as a boy. For a 23 year old, its not a good impression for me. So i started to spark a curiosity on smoking; to somehow ease out a bad boy aura. I asked my workmates to teach me how its properly done and one my first two sticks, I found it enjoyable and relaxing.....it is now that I understand why people loves to smoke.

Now, I found myself buying Marlboro lights from the supermarket, sitting on an outdoor coffee shop with a cigar on hand but I am not an addict. Yes I now its bad but believe me...it gives a mysterious relaxation to the mind and everytime I smoke I seem to meditate on many things. Its a mental activity for me.

Still, Im hiding it from my parents not that Im afraid of them but I don't want my mom to get disappointed on the fact that I am starting a bad vice.

No comments: