December 30, 2011

Because Bim2x is going home..might be for good :(




Erilee Contreras, also known as Bim2x,  is one of the few pure-hearted person I've ever met. Her pureness, kindness and happiness exudes in her personality. She walks with a very light and positive aura and everyone seems to like her for simply being her.

It saddens me a lot knowing that she is leaving Doha for emergency reasons and might stay in the Philippines for good. We would miss her a lot but we understand why she had come up with such decisions.

Here are the points I would miss about her and would want it to immortalize in my life blog:

1. Eating Lays with her during our night shifts
2. Hearing her voice talking too much about her budding lovelives..yes...in plural form
3. Making coffee or tea to keep us awake during duty
4. Cracking jokes and laughing with her
5. Talking with her with almost everything
6. Her positive aura that brightens up each one's day
7. She may be childish at times but the child in her makes her a good company.

I really feel sorry for the fact that her Dad is suffering from liver cirrhosis and have been predicted by doctors that his body would give-up on him in a few months. I wished I could ease her pain but all I can do is pray. I really hope that she would remain strong after all these trials. A kind person like her deserves to be happy.

Good luck and God Bless Bim! I really wish you all the best. I would help you in praying for your Dad. See you soon..

No comments: